Self-improvement

Change your mind to a better person. Improve your state of happiness. Being positive result in happiness. So be happy!


Thursday, December 20, 2007

About Myself

Just a little introduction about myself. I am Halim and is currently in Singapore. I am a student in Republic polytechnic, taking Diploma in Interactive and Digital Media. I believe that positive mindset is always the first step to the finishing line.
In this campus, I join the Wushu Interest Group(IG) which is mostly about chinese martial arts. It is not really what I wanted but the acrobatics movements are the one that drive me to joining this IG. Outside the campus, I am also a student of Ninja-do. I love ninjutsu - the art of stealth and assasinations. However, my purpose of joining martial arts is just to symbolised myself and be physically healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home